In Stock - Ships Today
In Stock! Reliance SP500 AC VS 3HP Drive. Call Now!
Speak to our customer service team:
- Toll-Free (USA only):
Check out our comprehensive warranty.
And our exchange program.
Have a 1SU44003 to sell? Click here.
1SU44003 is an SP500 drive that is manufactured by Reliance Electric. This drive has a rated horsepower of 3.0 HP and is contained in a NEMA 4/12 enclosure. The rated voltage is 380-460 VAC. The enclosure size for this drive is size B. The dimensions of Enclosure B are 301.7 mm (11.88 in) (H) x 160.1 mm (6.3 in) (D) x 222.3 mm (8.75 in) (W). The weight of enclosure B is 5.4 kg (12 lb).
Acceleration is the F-01 parameter on the SP500 drive. This parameter indicates the amount of time that the drive takes to ramp from a stopped position to the drive’s programmed maximum speed setting. The range for this parameter is 0.5-30 seconds, wherein the step size within the range is 0.1 seconds. An overcurrent IET condition may occur if the acceleration rate is set too fast. Deceleration is the F-02 parameter on the SP500 drive. This parameter indicates the amount of time that the drive takes to ramp from the drive’s maximum speed setting down to a stop. Both the deceleration and acceleration time are both proportional to the last set frequency. A high bus fault may occur if the deceleration rate is set too fast. RPM at base speed is the F-08 parameter on the SP500 drive. The range is 1-9999 and the step size is 1.0 unit. This feature provides the ability to scale the display by using the RPM display mode, to any desired engineering unit to match an application.
1SU44003 Technical Specifications
- Manufacturer: Reliance Electric
- Series: SP500
- Part Number: 1SU44003
- HP: 3 HP
- Input Voltage: 380-460 VAC
- Enclosure: NEMA 4X (Indoor Only)/NEMA 12
- Hz: 50/60Hz
- Labeling: UL Listed, IEC Certified
Frequently Asked Questions About 1SU44003
- What are the input and output amps on 1SU44003?
- 1SU44003 has 6.4 input amps. 1SU44003 has 5.3 output amps.
- Where can I learn more about 1SU44003?
- You can find out more about 1SU44003 in the SP500 Installation and Operation Manual. The manual is manual D2-3356 and the manual will help with just about anything with the 1SU44003. The manual addresses 1SU44003 directly and also puts SP500 drives into categories. Ask us for a copy of the manual.
- What is the input KVA on a Reliance 1SU44003?
- The input KVA on 1SU44003 is 5.1. The input KVA on 1SU44003 is the same as model 1SU41003.