In Stock - Ships Today
In Stock! Reliance SP500 10HP 460V NEMA 1 Drive. Call Now!
Speak to our customer service team:
- Toll-Free (USA only):
Check out our comprehensive warranty.
And our exchange program.
Have a 1SU41010 to sell? Click here.
1SU41010 is an SP500 drive that is manufactured by Reliance Electric. This drive has a rated horsepower of 10.0 HP and is contained in a NEMA 1 or chassis style enclosure. The rated voltage is 380-460 VAC. There are four enclosure sizes for the SP500 drive: A, B, C, and D. The enclosure size for this drive is size C. The dimensions of Enclosure C are 357.8 mm (14.1 in) (H) x 158.2 mm (6.2 in) (D) x 278.1 mm (10.9 in) (W). The weight of enclosure C is 8.1 kg (18 lb). Enclosed drives have to operate between 0° to 40° C (32° to 104° F).
A number of fault codes help the user identify faults on the drive. When multiple faults occur, only the first will be displayed. The user must access the error log in order to view all the faults that have occured. SrL is the code for the communication loss between Regulator/PC/OIM fault. This fault is caused by a faulty serial port communication cable, PC, or OIM communication port setup.. In order to correct this fault, check the communication port setup and the connection cable. UAr is the code for the spurious host PC comm interrupt fault. This fault is caused by a regulator board failure. In order to correct this fault, replace the regulator board. Ubs is the code for the asymmetrical bus charge fault. This fault is caused by a bad power module. In order to correct this fault, contact your supplier.
1SU41010 Technical Specifications
- Manufacturer: Reliance Electric
- Series: SP500
- Part Number: 1SU41010
- HP: 10 HP
- Input Voltage: 380-460 VAC
- Enclosure: NEMA 1 or Chassis
- Hz: 50/60Hz
- Labeling: UL Listed, IEC Certified
Frequently Asked Questions About 1SU41010
- What size wire is recommended for power wiring a Reliance 1SU41010?
- When power wiring 1SU41010, a 12 AWG, 3 (mm^2) wire is recommended. 1SU41010 and 1SU44010 are the only SP500 1SU4xxxx drives that use a 12 AWG wire instead of a 14 AWG wire.
- What phase is 1SU41010?
- 1SU41010 is a three phase drive.
- What is the input KVA on a Reliance 1SU41010?
- The Reliance 1SU41010 has an input KVA of 13.7.