In Stock - Ships Today
In Stock! Reliance Electric SP500 460V 7.5HP Drive. Call Now!
Speak to our customer service team:
- Toll-Free (USA only):
Check out our comprehensive warranty.
And our exchange program.
Have a 1SU41007 to sell? Click here.
1SU41007 is an SP500 drive that is manufactured by Reliance Electric. This drive has a rated horsepower of 7.5 HP and is contained in a NEMA 1 or chassis style enclosure. The rated voltage is 380-460 VAC. The dimensions of Enclosure C, which contains 1SU41007, are 357.8 mm (14.1 in) (H) x 158.2 mm (6.2 in) (D) x 278.1 mm (10.9 in) (W).
The user can identify faults on the drive with the provided fault codes. A few of the potential fault codes are listed as follows: PUc is the code for the Missing Power Module ID connector fault. This fault is caused by a bad or disconnected cable between the Regulator and the Power Module. In order to correct this fault, check the cables between the Regulator board and the Power Module. PUn is the code for the Power Module not identified fault. This fault is caused when drive parameters have been restored to power-up defaults and/or the regulator has not been configured to match the power module. PUo is the code for the drive power electronic overload fault. This fault is caused by an overloaded power module and/or a DC braking current or torque boost that is too high. In order to correct this fault, check the load on the power module, the power module size v. its application, the DC braking current value, and the torque boost. SF is the code for the self-tuning status (vector only). In order to clear this condition, see parameter U.009.
1SU41007 Technical Specifications
- Manufacturer: Reliance Electric
- Series: SP500
- Part Number: 1SU41007
- HP: 7.5 HP
- Input Voltage: 380-460 VAC
- Enclosure: NEMA 1 or Chassis
- Hz: 50/60Hz
- Labeling: UL Listed, IEC Certified
Frequently Asked Questions About 1SU41007
- What are the power loss watts on 1SU41007?
- 1SU41007 has 210 power loss watts when 1SU41007 is at full-load carrier frequency.
- Can 1SU41007 fit in a cabinet that is only 7 inches deep?
- Yes, when standing upright 1SU41007 is 6.2 inches when 1SU41007 is turned sideways. As long as the cabinet door does not exceed .8 inches then 1SU41007 should fit inside.
- What clearances are required for a Reliance 1SU41007?
- Since 1SU41007 has a size C enclosure according to the SP500 manual (see manual for size descriptions on 1SU41007), 1SU41007 must have a minimum clearance of 102mm from the sides and top and bottom of the 1SU41007 if adjacent to non-heat producing equipment. 1SU41007 also must be 102mm away on the sides from other drives. 1SU41007 must be 254mm away from the top and bottom of the 1SU41007 if adjacent to other drives.