In Stock - Ships Today
10 HP 460 VAC Motor Controller
10FR4042 Technical Specifications
- Manufacturer: Reliance Electric
- Series: FlexPak 3000
- Part Number: 10FR4042
- HP: 10 HP
- Input Voltage: 460 VAC
- Hz: 50/60 Hz
Frequently Asked Questions About 10FR4042
- What is the short circuit rating on a 10FR4042?
- The FlexPak 3000 10FR4042 has a 500A short circuit protection rating.
- What does a field current regulator kit do on a 10FR4042?
- A Field Current Regulator kit for a 10FR4042 will replace the standard field excitation supply on the 10FR4042 with a current regulated supply. It will provide field economy and constant horsepower operation for the 10FR4042. For a full description of the field block, you can view the Field Current Regulator kit manual. Manual D2-3336.
- What does the F00016 fault code error mean on the 10FR4042?
- F00016 is the fault code for phase loss on a 10FR4042. When this fault appears on the 10FR4042, it means that the measured AC line voltage on the 10FR4042 drive fell below 75% of the value specified by nominal AC line volts on the 10FR4042.
- What is the acceleration time on a FlexPak 3000 10FR4042?
- The default acceleration time on a 10FR4042 is 5.0 seconds. To adjust the acceleration time on the 10FR4042, adjust parameter P.001. The parameter has a range of 0.1 to 300.0 seconds on a 10FR4042.