The GP2000 Programmable Display Series is Directly Connected to the CC-Link Ver 1.10 Intelligent Device Station.
- For the series GP2000 programmable displays, the CC-Link features of cyclic transmission and transient transmission are provided.
- The cyclic transmission function allows the master station to keep track of all distant input and output, as well as remote registers.
- A device with transient transmission capacity can communicate with the master station's PLCs as well as two or more local stations.
- Allows for convenient communication without the use of a program and the need for memory design.
- Some models are compatible with the GP3000 line of products (enabling switching between the CC-Link Ver. 1.10 and 2.0).
The following connectors are used to connect the GP3000H cable connector and the external output interface: Ethernet, Modular Jack (RJ-45), D-Sub 9-pins. Protection from fingerprints, moisture, dust, and oil stains is provided by this 5.7-inch Human-Machine Interface. When the GP is attached to a hard panel, Proface GP077-CL11 is used to convert two analog channels to digital signals. Some PLCs are not compatible with the GP077-CL11. It is used to link the commercial PROFIBUS connector COM2 to a disposable battery (1 piece) GP077-CL11 for backing up clock data when connecting to Siemens PLC or MPI.