In Stock - Ships Today
In Stock! Eurotherm Parker SSD Digital Linkcard. Call Now!
Speak to our customer service team:
- Toll-Free (USA only):
Check out our comprehensive warranty.
And our exchange program.
Have a L5331 to sell? Click here.
L5331 Technical Specifications
- Manufacturer: Eurotherm Parker SSD
- Series: SSD Link / Eurotherm Drives
- MPN: L5331
- Product Type: Linkcard
- Model: Digital Linkcard
- Manual Number: HA353796
- Voltage: 5 VDC
- Dimensions: 4.72H x 1.25W x 3.54D, 0.45lbs
Frequently Asked Questions About L5331
- What is the purpose of the L5331?
- The L5331 is an input/output linkcard that is housed inside a Linkrack. The L5331 receives logic signals, information, and data through the Link fibre network. Some functions of the L5331 include exchanging machince logic with PC's throughout the network and driving PLC input modules.
- How many input/output points does the L5331 have
- The L5331 has 16 I/O points that can be setup as either a output point or an input point. When there is a input/output connected and working, the LED light next to the point will light up.
- What type of environment should the L5331 be installed in?
- The L5331 is housed in a touchsafe IP20 encloure which provides some protection. The L5331 should be installed somewhere with little condensation/humidity with a temperature between 14-158 degrees fahrenheit.