The IS8401M-363-50 and IS8401M-373-50 models record in a monochrome video, capturing data with their 1in by 1.8 inch global shutter sensors in 1280 x 1024 pixel resolution at 76 fps.
C Mounts are needed to attach these In-Sight 8401 models to something to aid in warehouse or assembly line monitoring and managing, and have only 1 input slot and there are 2 high speed output ports, barcode recognition, and OCR and OCV processing capabilities. Their software includes important programs as PatMax and (on the IS8401M-373-50,) the optional PatMax RedLine, patented for flaw detection in production. These models are able to achieve numerous functions, such as monitoring and filtering through pristine or flawed product, geometric processing, developing histograms to measure the ratio of flaws, program verification, string formatting and parsing, a pre-installed caliper examination package does nonlinear calibrating for product. This model is able to pick out flaws in line products, examining lines, blobs, edge, and curves that may or may not be flaws in the merchandise.
Cognex In-Sight Model IS8401 Design Specifications
- Zinc diecast framing and body
- Painted the same yellow and black of the Cognex logo
- 31 mm (1.22 in) x 31.2 mm (1.23 in) x 75.1 mm (2.95 in) - without accessory mounting unit
- 39 mm (1.54 in x 31.2 mm (1.23 in) x 75.1 mm (2.95 in) - with accessory mounting unit
- 132.2 g (4.66 oz) - without accessory mounting unit
- 163.2 g (5.76 oz) - with accessory mounting unit