A subvariant of the Cognex In-Sight Micro 8000 line. The In-Sight 8400 specifications give these models more of a performance edge over the 8200 models, working up to 2.3 times as more efficiently in executing repetitive task functions such as monitoring assembly line production, assessing flaws, recognizing patterns, barcodes, any flaws in products, and able to utilize geometric data, achieve string parsing and formatting, and able to develop histograms for tracking product and flaw recognition.
There are two variants of the IS8400 models, the IS8400-363-50, and the IS8400M-373-50. Both are durable, compact, and physically strong pieces of monitoring equipment. They share the same aesthetic as the other Cognex brand products, their trademark yellow with black accents, adorned with the Cognex logo on the side.
Standard Product Specs:
- 31mm x 31.2 mm x 75.1 mm (1.22in x 1.23in x 2.95in)
- 132.2g (4.66 oz)
- Monochromatic Display
- 1/1.8 inch sensor
- 640 x 480 pixel image resolution
- Captures 217 frames per second
- 1 Input Port (Gigabit Ethernet interface only)
- 2 Output Ports
- C mount anchor accessory only.
- Built-in caliper assessment equipment, responsible for both standard and nonlinear calibrating
- 1-D and 2-D Barcode Scanner
- Optical Character Recognition and Optical Character Verification