Model 8290-191 is a Woodward droop speed control device. This product is only compatible with certain types of actuators and comes from the Electrically Powered Governor series. Actuators that can operate with this device include 1712, 1724, 512, and 524.
Operation details for speed control model 8290-191 include;
- A system battery voltage of 24.
- An ambient temperature range from -40 to 167 degrees Fahrenheit.
- VDC range of 20 VDC to 32 VDC.
- Maximum power consumption of 95 watts.
- Minimum battery charger capability of 5A.
- Available workload of 1.7 pounds.
- A start fuel limit.
Speed control model 8290-191 is compliant with EU directives and can work on prime movers with no mechanical drive or hydraulic oil supply. To create an entire EPG system for a prime mover, a speed control device, magnetic pickup, and actuator are needed. When mounting the speed control, it can be placed between the battery and the actuator for optimal use. This product can also accept load-sharing accessories when operating and uses switch-selected dual dynamics.