Manufactured by Woodward, part number 9905-366 is a microprocessor-based DSLC Digital Synchronizer and Load Control unit. This control does not have power factor control or process control functions, as it is a reduced upgrade level DSLC part number. It is intended for applications that do not require integrated power factor or process control. Part number 9905-366 is designed for paralleling, synchronizing, loading, and unloading three-phase generator sets when used with a Woodward speed control and an automatic voltage regulator (or other compatible devices).
Woodward part 9905-366 has an open delta PT configuration, voltage input of 120 Vac, and a 0.5–4.5 Vdc speed bias. This control is rated for operating temps from –40 to +70 °C (storage temps from –55 to +105 °C).
A few functions of part 9905-366 are built in diagnostics; setup, metering, and diagnostic capability through a handheld programmer terminal; automatic generator loading and unloading; droop, baseload, and isochronous load control capability; and reverse power relay.
A few of the load control features of the 9905-366 DSLC control include:
- A frequency trimmer function for accurate frequency control in isochronous load sharing systems
- Simple load droop operation provides safe operation in parallel bus applications
- Adjustable load switch output with independent pick-up and drop-out points
- Load raise and lower inputs to adjust speed before synchronizing
- Voltage raise and lower inputs to adjust voltage before synchronizing
For additional product specifications and information on Woodward part 9905-366 DSLC control, including safety precautions, please consult the Woodward DSLC Digital Synchronizer and Load Control Manual 02007, available online. Repairs of part 9905-366 are available through AX Control.