AX Control, Inc. Academic Scholarship
This year at AX Control Inc., we want to recognize those who have taken steps to unite their communities and inspire others to do the same. We hope that this essay will encourage you to reflect on the power of community and the role that you can play in creating positive change, no matter what challenges may arise.
The past few years have been marked by significant turmoil and division within America. Yet, amidst all the challenges, there are still those who manage to bring people together and make a positive impact in their communities. For this scholarship essay, we want you to reflect on how you or someone you know has made a difference by bringing people together.
Describe a specific instance where you or someone you know has worked to unite people in your community. What was the issue or challenge that was being addressed? Heavy amounts of garbage on the road? What actions were taken to bring people together? A unique church event? How did these efforts impact the community, and more importantly what did you learn from the experience?
$1000.00 will be awarded to one student for the purposes of funding a college education during the fall semester of the year 2024.
Submissions will reopen April 1, 2024.
The essay must be submitted in completion by July 1st, 2024.
A final winner will be selected, contacted through email, and announced on our company social media accounts by the end of July 2024. You can find our 2022 winner listed on our company blog. All decisions are final and may not be appealed. There will only be one winner who will receive the full scholarship amount ($1000.00). The award will be sent directly to the financial aid office of the winner's institution. This is a one-time award and does not renew.
The scholarship is open to legal residents of the United States who are at least 18 years of age or older at the time of the application deadline, and who are or will be enrolled at least part-time at an accredited college or university. Friends and relatives of AX Control, Inc. are not eligible to participate.
- Undergrad students only may apply.
- One entry per student; multiple entries will be ignored.
- Students must include their full legal name, name of the institution, course of study, college email address, and student ID in the top margin of the essay.
- Submissions should be in English.
- The essay should be between 800 and 1200 words.
- Misleading, false, plagiarized, and AI generated information will result in immediate disqualification.
- The winning student is responsible for notifying their institution's financial aid office of the award.
Important Additional Notes
- Entries for eligible students are completely free.
- Students may use the form below to submit their essays.
- Only the student's first and last name will be announced and revealed to the public.
- Student's personal details excluding first and last name will not be disclosed to other parties or published.