AX Control, Inc. Academic Scholarship
Small businesses often thrive on its enthusiastic, passionate entrepreneurs that stand up to the odds against them and forge ahead with the notion they can change the world. Are you passionate about small business in the American economy?
AX Control, Inc. is awarding a scholarship to one lucky student who best exemplifies his or her passion for our nation’s small businesses through creating a well-researched essay. This should be based on a personal account of a small business that has impacted his/her life, or of an ambition he/she may have to establish their own business.
$1000.00 will be awarded to one student for the purposes of funding a college education during the fall semester in the year 2021.
The essay must be submitted in completion by June 1st, 2021.
A final winner will be selected by June 20th, 2021. All decisions are final and may not be appealed. There will only be one winner who will receive the full scholarship amount ($1000.00). The award will be sent directly to the financial aid office of the winner's institution. This is a one-time award, and does not renew.
The scholarship is open to legal residents of the United States who are at least 18 years of age or older at the time of the application deadline, who are or will be enrolled at least part-time at an accredited college or university. Friends and relatives of AX Control, Inc are not eligible to participate.
- $1000 / 1 student
- Undergrad students only may apply.
- One entry per student; multiple entries will be ignored.
- Student must provide their student identification number.
- Submissions should be in English.
- Essay should be between 800 and 1200 words.
- Misleading/false information will result in immediate disqualification.
- The winning student is responsible for notifying their institution's financial aid office of the award.
By entering, each student authorizes AX Control, Inc. to use all submitted content at our discretion for publishing or marketing purposes without requiring explicit permission from the author.
- Entries for eligible students are completely free.
- Students may use the form below to submit their essays.
- Students should include their name and the name of the institution in the top margin of the essay, along with their course of study, college email address, and student ID elsewhere on the page.
- Students should include their first and last names in their essay title.
- Student's personal details excluding first and last name will not be disclosed to other parties or published.
For questions or concerns email Muirae Kenney at email@example.com .