AX Control, Inc. Academic Scholarship
Small businesses often thrive on its enthusiastic, passionate entrepreneurs that stand up to the odds against them and forge ahead with the notion they can change the world. Are you passionate about small business in the American economy?
AX Control, Inc. is awarding a scholarship to one lucky student who best exemplifies his or her passion for our nation’s small businesses by creating a well-researched essay based on a personal account of a small business that has impacted his/her life, or of an ambition he/she may have to establish their own business.
$1000.00 will be awarded to one student for the purposes of funding a college education during the fall semester in the year 2020.
The essay must be submitted in completion by June 1st, 2020.
A final winner will be selected by June 20th, 2020. All decisions are final and may not be appealed. There will only be one winner who will receive the full scholarship amount ($1000.00). The award will be sent directly to the financial aid office of the winner's institution.
- $1000 / 1 student
- Students may be enrolled full or part time in a college or university.
- Undergrad students only may apply.
- One entry per student; multiple entries will be ignored.
- Student must be over 18 and be able to provide proof if necessary.
- Student must provide their student identification number.
- Student must notify their institution's financial aid office of the scholarship application.
- Submissions should be in English.
- Essay should be between 800 and 1200 words.
- Misleading/false information is reason for immediate disqualification.
Friends and relatives of AX Control, Inc. are not eligible for this contest.
By entering, each student is authorizing AX Control, Inc. to use all submitted content at our discretion for publishing or marketing purposes without requiring explicit permission from the author.
- Entries for eligible students are completely free.
- Students may use the form below to submit their essays.
- Students should include their name and the name of the institution in the top margin of the essay, along with their course of study, college email address, and student ID elsewhere on the page.
- Student's personal details excluding first and last name will not be disclosed to other parties of published.
For questions or concerns email Muirae Kenney at email@example.com .